HORROR

The Tall Woman πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

At the girls hostel back then in school there is an old woman, probably she died in the 1960s or before that. She had a very long and black hair ,some saw her hair as white ;while the rest saw it as black. But she had the same resemblance , she was slender and very tall ,the most beautiful woman you have ever seen,dark in complexion . She always wear a golden saree which shone bright at night. The saree was from her left hand  going down and it went round her waist stopping at her laps or knee length.

She is usually seen standing or sitting on the toilet roof of the girls hostel at night.  She stood in the midst of darkness because of the moon πŸŒ• πŸŒ• πŸŒ•. It always seems to shine the light on her .One said she saw only her head πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή moving round the hostel at night chanting the words Ejelole... πŸ‘», Ejelole... πŸ‘»(which in Yoruba means your blood is drying ). while others when you come to bathe at night around the toilet side she throws stones at you from the rooftop which turns to cutlass and hoes in the morning. The rest hears or sees her movement on the toilet roof at night when they go out to urinate .I also had my fair share of experience.

My experience was when I was in ss1, I went to urinate one particular night some minutesafter the night prep before heading to bed and I met her standing on the toilet roof. Although she was facing my direction but she could not see me because she was directly facing the hostel building near the toilet. She somehow stood in front of the pillar of the Christian women Organization ( cwo) building beside my school. But she was directly on the roof of our toilet thereby backing the cwo complex. The moon πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ• directly from the left gave her a dazing gaze. The light from the moon justwent straight to her body something I can't explain. what I knew was that I was perplexed and could not move out of fear,I stood there for some seconds or even minutes without being able to move. Fear had already taking over me. I could not hear anything that was going around me, move or speak ...  It was like time had stopped for that period. I was brought back to reality by a junior who called my name and even had to tap me,fear was written all over my face and she could see it maybe I even passed the fear to unto her . I believed she had been calling my name and also tapping me to bring me back to reality. I kept doing sign of the cross and saying the rosary. I later made up my mind to tell others that night. Although some did not believe me  but late that night I woke up ,πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊI don't know what woke me up and I felt something like long fingers moving on my face... I never told anyone...

What I don't know till now was whether that night it was the cwo pillar or her since the building is neary school, was it her later that night or my side bunky stretching at midnight ???...Was my mind playing tricks on me because of the story I have heard about her. But I know she is real and she is out there ,still there at the toilet roof maybe waiting for her next victim. It just may be her at the toilet roof waiting for you to probably use the toilet at night... SHE IS  OUT THERE  WAITING FOR YOU AND I πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ... JUST WaTCH OUT AT NIGHT CAUSE YOU MAYBE NEXT AND WHO KNOWS SHE WILL BE WATCHING YOU....☠️☠️☠️

Writer:  Ifechukwu .A. uzonduπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆ

Project Details

Department Novel & Poems
Project ID NOVPM0004
Price ₦ 200
No of Pages 12
ORDER NOW